Umpteen reviews tell us peace, space and nature are what’s loved about our site.
We have a couple of common sense restrictions on numbers to preserve it:
Single-pitch groups should be a maximum of six people (over 5-years) – no more than four adults.
Secret Shelter prices
The Tree Tent (£120 per night for 2 people with extra guests paying our standard camping fees) The Tree Tent can sleep a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child. Extra guests, up to the limit of 6 people aged 5 and over in total (including those in the Tree tent), must camp on the grass pitch below the Tree Tent.
The Gridshell (£115 per night for 2 people with extra guests paying our standard camping fees) both have separate listings.
Firewood is £6.50 per bag
Firestands are £5 to hire for the duration of your stay
Charcoal is £7 per bag
"...We cooked burgers, had popcorns, marshmallows, hot chocolate! The boys had room to run around in our pitch and also enjoyed venturing in the car free campsite. Everything was made for the children to feel welcomed."
- Max 6 people 5 yrs+ per pitch
- No more than 4 adults per pitch
- Max 2 pitches per booking
- No groups bigger than these restrictions, even if booked separately
Weekends and Bank Holidays
- Weekends (Saturday night bookings) require at least a 2 night stay.
- Bank holidays (bookings for a bank holiday weekend ) require at least a 3 night stay.